PW Spoilers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling News and Rumors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jake Roberts Says He Hopes to Die in the Ring; WWE Return Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jake Roberts Says He Hopes to Die in the Ring; WWE Return Update Empty
PostSubject: Jake Roberts Says He Hopes to Die in the Ring; WWE Return Update   Jake Roberts Says He Hopes to Die in the Ring; WWE Return Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:59 pm

Jake Roberts told the Baltimore Sun that he doesn't think he'll ever retire from wrestling and hopes that he'll die in the ring. "Going out in front of people always feels good," he said. "It’s sad that in reality, you cannot go out there and do the same things you could do 25 years ago—and neither do I wish to. … I’ll never retire. It’s my passion. I hope to die in that ring."

He also said he's also interested in working for WWE again, but confessed that he's not sure he'd be able to do so. "I would love to. I just don’t know if that’s possible. I have a tremendous amount to give yet. How I’m going to give it, I don’t know. Because I’m not sure at this stage of my sobriety if I would be strong enough to accept the changes and the enhancements that they would put on what I write.

"I have a real hard time not calling a spade a spade. If I think you’re changing something I’ve done into [garbage], I take it personally. Why? Because it’s my baby. Power in the hand of an idiot is not a good thing, and there are a lot of idiots out there writing television."
Back to top Go down
https://pwspoilers.board-directory.net

Jake Roberts Says He Hopes to Die in the Ring; WWE Return Update
Page 1 of 1